Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Two Producers that stand out to me

As of lately, I've been listening to two producers in particular. By producers, I mean the ones who generally produce music for other peoples' voices, not their own.
So, these two producers are Jung Key and Primary! Many already know of Primary, but not of Jung Key, who is a very talented musician.



Jung Key

Jung Key debuted with 'Serious' in 2011, featuring Lim Se Jun. He later released an album called 'Emotion' in 2013, which garnered much praise from the public. 'Emotion' contains a track list of 15 songs, 8 of which were made into music videos. I will only post my personal favorites, but feel free to search the rest up on YouTube. The songs which I will share feature Lim Se Jun, Jo So Yeon, Navi, Kim Na Young,

Serious (feat. Lim Se Jun)


Complain (feat. Jo So Yeon)


Things I Can't Say (feat. Navi)


Alone (feat. Kim Na Young)



Primary

Primary, in contrast, is pretty well-known in the KPOP industry, and has released two full-length albums so far, 'Primary and the Messengers' and '2'. I like almost all of his songs, but I will show two songs from his 'Primary and the Messengers' and three songs from '2'. 

Zoo (feat. Supreme Team, Yankie, Mellow)


See Through (feat. Gaeko, Zion.T)


Mannequin (feat. Suran, Beenzino)


Don't Be Shy (feat. Choa, Iron)


U (feat. Kwon Jinah, Rap Monster)

No comments:

Post a Comment